Danny Moss is a premiere custom home builder in North Fort Worth and Haslet, Texas areas, won the 2010 Builder of the Year Award with the Greater Fort Worth Builders Association and has over 28 years experience in the building industry.
Danny specializes in building homes that are custom designed around the needs, ideas and dreams of the customers.
As a Building Official for the City of Bedford, Texas from 1980 to 2004, Danny’s experience is an invaluable benefit for savvy home buyers interested in quality craftsmanship, superior materials, personal attention, integrity, experience, and high standards of excellence.
Community & Industry Involvement
- 2010 Builder of the Year, Greater Fort Worth Builders Association
- Vice President Area II of the Texas Association of Builders, 2011
- Served as President of the Greater Fort Worth Builders Association, 2007
- Board Member of the National Association of Home Builders since 2007
- Builder Super Star Award recipient 2002 from the Texas Railroad Commission
Building Codes & Construction Industry Experience
- Building Official of the Year, Building Officials Association of Texas, 1994
- Served as President of the North Texas Chapter International Conference of Building Officials, 1987
- Builder Member of the Texas On-Site Wastewater Research Council, Appointed by Governor Bush in 1996 and re-appointed by Governor Perry
- Consultant Member of the Society of Professional Building Designers since 1994
- Executive Board Member and past Chairman of the Construction Research Center of University of Texas at Arlington since 1992
- Council of American Building Officials
- Building Inspector of the Year, University of Texas at Arlington Construction Research Center, 1995
Professional Industry Certifications
Certified Master Builder, Certified Master Builder Corporation
Selecting the right builder starts with gathering the facts: Experience, Stability, References, Selecting a Certified Master Builder assists in your having those facts. To become certified a company must meet the criteria of the Certified Master Builder Corporation. To keep certification a company must continue with education, treat its customers professionally, provide a written warranty and meet written performance standards of construction.
Certified Green Professional, National Association of Home Builders
The Certified Green Professional™ designation recognizes builders, remodelers and other industry professionals who incorporate green building principles into homes— without driving up the cost of construction. Classwork leading to the designation provides a solid background in green building methods, as well as the tools to reach consumers, from the organization leading the charge to provide market-driven green building solutions to the home building industry.
Certified Graduate Professional Builder, National Association of Home Builders
The Certified Green Professional™ designation recognizes builders, remodelers and other industry professionals who sharpen their business management skills and understanding of today’s home building industry to better serve the individual needs of their clients.
Professional Industry Memberships
Click on the logos below to visit the respective websites.
You have exceeded our expectations. You were there every step of the way to ensure the integrity of our home was up to your high standards. Working within our budget, suggesting structural changes to utilize extra space, introducing us to high efficiency products, Kelly helping Debby with the kitchen design to the very last detail were truly appreciated. What an amazing experience and truly beautiful home!
–Rick and Debby Bryan
Danny Moss Receiving the 2010 Builder of the Year Award [Read More...]